## If for some
strange reason the
tables on life are
turned - Do you
think a Man will ever
be able to survive
giving birth??? 
Will men survive
15 replies
121 views
noooo problem!
probably we'll get drunk as hell and ask for a cessarian operation...
I think so..
No comments!!! 
I dnt think so
Alesis: noooo problem!
probably we'll get drunk as hell and ask for a cessarian operation...
and have more pain?well,when we're drunk we tend to think of ourself as superheroes...
i never given birt before
but,when my brother was born I was strong,calm and...fainted!
Alesis: well,when we're drunk we tend to think of ourself as superheroes...
i never given birt before
but,when my brother was born I was strong,calm and...fainted! 
thats greatEeprom:
0mg dont get me panic!!!!!!
Laying a GIGANTIC Turd is bad enough!
i couldn't handle laying an entire person 
gosh! U,ll always go to the extremist
0mg dont get me panic!!!!!!
Laying a GIGANTIC Turd is bad enough!
i couldn't handle laying an entire person HMMMMMM
Funny but intresting
ABHIRAJ: Funny but intresting
I guess u,ll faintOver population will become a thing of the past...
Funny...lol