I want everyone to know that no network is a fool to provide free call or internet surfing free also the solution is that they will provide you link to surf or call with less and smooth calling and surfing. If you still dont understand me go to heaven and ask God for free call and net surfing thanks.
Networks solution
10 replies
245 views
mtchewwwwww
IN NNNHHH
actually,a free wap option is available in my country for some SIM cards
which network are you using? I use MTN,Does anyone know how to get free mb with it? Please share.
Mtn dont have that option.
younggenius: which network are you using? I use MTN,Does anyone know how to get free mb with it? Please share.
Hmmmm
Eeprom: my network gives me 1gb free each month ,comes in handy for when away from wifi but downloads it wouldn't last long
haha! what you're talking about is a bonus credit...Eeprom: yes its called dolphin rewards
Hahahahahaha you're the most funniest guy in the world!!!Eeprom: yes its called dolphin rewards
Hahahahahaha you're the most funniest guy in the world!!!.Better u buy a data plan