I DREAM A WORLD WHERE MAN
NO OTHER MAN WILL SCORN,
WHERE LOVE WILL BLESS THE EARTH
.
AND PEACE ITS PATH ADORN.
I dream A WORLD WHERE ALL
WILL KNOW SWEET FREEDOM'S WAY,
WHERE GREED NO LONGER SAPS THE SOUL,
NOR AVARICE BLIGHTS OUR DAY.
A WORLD I DREAM WHERE BLACK OR WHITE.
.
WHATEVER RACE TO BE,
WILL SHARE THE BOUNTIES OF THE EARTH,
AND EVERY MAN IS FREE,
WHERE WRETCHEDNESS WILL HANG ITS HEAD
.
AND JOY, LIKE A PEARL,
ATTEND THE NEEDS OF ALL MANKIND.
OF SUCH I DREAM ,
_MY_ WORLD!
I DREAM A WORLD!
10 replies
92 views
Dream world nice bro
yes dear i m also want.
Good dream
Keep dreaming....
The same world that i am dreaming of for my children and my children's children which i think will remain to be just a dreamworld.
AprilSnow: The same world that i am dreaming of for my children and my children's children which i think will remain to be just a dreamworld.
wow beautiful words bhai..... -gdpost-
Dream on,,,its a great thought,,,
Its my dream too friend..........
Superb. . . . .
Beautiful words..