WORLD WITHOUT music.?
9 replies
92 views
i think the world will go deaf & mad without music
.... music is the expression of different human emotions, it expresses things that you cant say directly.
Thanx
princess_Soniya: i agree with you bhai
but agr v0ice sweetly h0u t0u wid0ut music b acha lagta h.
its my thinking,,,
Agree 
i'll die
SAFDAR: i think the world will go deaf & mad without music
.... music is the expression of different human emotions, it expresses things that you cant say directly.
I agree with you too.If we didn't have music at all, from the very beginning, then we wouldn't know what we were missing out on ... Since I do know however, I can't imagine a world without it, or rather I wouldn't want to imagine a world without it.
i cant imagine the world without music coz i love music
the world ld b very sad
Agree...