I would like 2 hear yur opinions about kids and cellphns. I think its very dangerous 2 giv a kid a cellphn under the age of 16. Today 2 kids was hit brutally. And the 1 kid die. The robbers out thr hit the kids, just 4 thr cellphns. And most kids walk openly and text in the streets. Witch is not good. It happen more and more al over the world. Kids became thr target.
Kids and cellphns
17 replies
105 views
Responsible kids can be allowed to. Eerm A 16 year old to me is no kid though
ladyme: Responsible kids can be allowed to. Eerm A 16 year old to me is no kid though
it was a 16yr old girl tht die 4 a cellphn.Not gud to give celphones to kids..I have seen train run over 2 kids jst due to cellphone...
I think when a child enters into a adult age. He should be allowed to use cellphone.
Some kids @ 16 r sensible. That's y I said the responsible ones shud be allowed to use it
saahir: I think when a child enters into a adult age. He should be allowed to use cellphone.
what is adult age 2yu ?Only after 20 yrs of age,not before that...
Nice topic kayli.too gud
Kayli: I would like 2 hear yur opinions about kids and cellphns. I think its very dangerous 2 giv a kid a cellphn under the age of 16. Today 2 kids was hit brutally. And the 1 kid die. The robbers out thr hit the kids, just 4 thr cellphns. And most kids walk openly and text in the streets. Witch is not good. It happen more and more al over the world. Kids became thr target.
Hey only rare case and not every robbers are targeting kids for a cell phone. Only few cases that children's are killed for handset. This happening because of not a cellphone ? Anything if a kid used with him or her. Like gold chain, diamond rings anything costly items can target. Better when you leave your kid from your home alone please give him or her some message not travel alone anywhere known places or unknown places. Keep their things in safe place. If anything seems wrong immediately try to contact with 911 or Family Members/Friends.ere in india d problem is lil diffrnt, kids get bizy in gaming and social syts and more dangersly get addictd to watch porn clips.
Yupp mobile shoud be given to teenagers
As mobile have +ive side too
IF some1 had an accident den u cant leave driving
The fact is kids walk openly with thr cellphns. An tht make them a perfect target 4 robbers. Would u prefer a cellphn 4 a kid. OR thr live. U CHOOSE ?
gud topic
i think when dey complet school then gve...
Nice Topic......
I don't find it bad as long as the parents have control over it..sadly, most of the kids learn to use phone/laptop first than to read..It's not only about safety in the street, most of them have smartphones,internet and thats even more dangerous..I guess technology takes over everything, even the childhood..
If its a cheap phone, with no internet yes. So they can phone when they need help yes. But no if its a fancy phone. No internet!! If your child needs internet, let them go to a library. Hell, let them go to a library to get the information they need in a book! I had to spend days in a library to write (in my own words) an essay on the planets. that's how it should be.