2WAP

koshish or dua...?

14 replies 71 views
#7
saahir: Topic should be moved to International forum.
saahir do u know when i was new here & post something in hindi in international zone then staffs move it to other Forums
#9
Rohan786: saahir do u know when i was new here & post something in hindi in international zone then staffs move it to other Forums
but i feel m still new here & m not staff bro. She always post her stuff in social zone. I've requested staff to move it. Here i cmntd for her to understand it.smiley
#11
saahir: but i feel m still new here & m not staff bro. She always post her stuff in social zone. I've requested staff to move it. Here i cmntd for her to understand it.smiley
Bro I was just telling How mUch d things have change Anyway it good to tell d new meambers abt the rules For u .clap1.

Log in or join to reply.