....."The Best Lines ever said by a Man
When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me...... My Mother
As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me..... My sister
I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn...... My Teacher
I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder...
My Girlfriend
I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me.. My Wife
I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me..... My Daughter
When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in....... Motherland
If you are a Man, value every Woman...
&
If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one!
The Best Lines ever said by a Man
20 replies
99 views
Hmm!!!.laugh.
oh wow good 

Gud
Even nice
Thanks
Yo! Yo! Sweet fren. Three cheers for all the men. M proud to be a woman.
Nyc
Thanks Abhi
Thanks Soniya
Georginia: Yo! Yo! Sweet fren. Three cheers for all the men. M proud to be a woman.
True you knw!
I like
Thanks dear......,,...
Accepted!!nyc lines
Thanks buddy.....
Right 

Thanks 
i owed u a pluses
Nyc post......