Yu get many couples that remarried in thr life. Its "MY KIDS" " YOUR KIDS" AND "OUR KIDS" Can it really work ? Wht if the new husband or new wife dnt like yur kids ? Explain yur answer plz.
Joint family: can it work ?
25 replies
151 views
Hard to explain.
Tough one....nothing can be said untill u experience....laugh.
nt expriencs yet..!
Its really tough to say. To some it may workout but mostly it wont workout in our society we live in.
saahir: Hard to explain.
try 2 explain plzReally it depends on the mentality of that couple who got remarried. But its tough to manage.
Kayli: Yu get many couples that remarried in thr life. Its "MY KIDS" " YOUR KIDS" AND "OUR KIDS" Can it really work ? Wht if the new husband or new wife dnt like yur kids ? Explain yur answer plz.
Remarriages, for d children its really hard to accpect a new person as there mom or dad especially to teenagers Beacause the kids who r very small will not understand all these & mature one will undestand there parents feeling but
But for teenagers its really hard to make them understsnd,
M unmarriage but i'll never do dis to my childrens…
Just single yet
Kayli: Yu get many couples that remarried in thr life. Its "MY KIDS" " YOUR KIDS" AND "OUR KIDS" Can it really work ? Wht if the new husband or new wife dnt like yur kids ? Explain yur answer plz.
Sorry
What to say. M a unmarried guywell I actually have a friend who is about to marry with his step sister so...
I think a step family can work but...it's kinda awkword...
Kayli: Yu get many couples that remarried in thr life. Its "MY KIDS" " YOUR KIDS" AND "OUR KIDS" Can it really work ? Wht if the new husband or new wife dnt like yur kids ? Explain yur answer plz.
If would be the case with me I will try find a barren girl to marry, so that she could accept my kids.KingFISHER: Really it depends on the mentality of that couple who got remarried. But its tough to manage.
why is it tough ? ?saahir: Hard to explain.
its not tht hard 2 explain. Try again plzNAASH: Sorry
What to say. M a unmarried guy
that make no diffs if yu ar unmarried. Think abit an giv us a answer plz.
What to say. M a unmarried guyWell i grew up seeing this but not me.some worked out great and other not. but i and husband worked out great .he has one and i three and known between us. our kids get allow and us with them. not saying prefect we had disagreemnts but we work them out together as family and the love we all learnt to have for each other. heck youngest son and step are like real brothers then he does for his brother.
Kayli: why is it tough ? ?
tough due to huge understanding.Kayli: that make no diffs if yu ar unmarried. Think abit an giv us a answer plz.
My friend..I never think about my marriage then how I think about remarried and their kids problem.confuse. Better I give an answer for this 
Kayli: that make no diffs if yu ar unmarried. Think abit an giv us a answer plz.
My friend..I never think about my marriage then how I think about remarried and their kids problem.confuse. Better I give an answer for this 