WHEN A GIRL GIVE'S UP ON YOU. . .
13 replies
114 views
Yes, i agree with you
Now yu can start enjoying yur life.
Be happy always
I dnt knw abt lvv
The girls shld say
wow thas rlly smthng i cnt agree on thou its bt sme grls gt to tke u fo a ride soon as thy knw that thy own ur heart
I agree with you Hareesh but not ur point no.7. Just dont assume about dat cos when ur lover dumb you, you will hate flirting to other n feel like all male/female species are same. Just keep conversation fliw but no flirting. M talking from my experience.
Georginia: I agree with you Hareesh but not ur point no.7. Just dont assume about dat cos when ur lover dumb you, you will hate flirting to other n feel like all male/female species are same. Just keep conversation fliw but no flirting. M talking from my experience.
never think an experience as final.may next one be gud ..ABHIRAJ:
never think an experience as final.may next one be gud ..
Georginia:
Better be a spinster dan be dumb like a dirt wen someone new came along.
think positive when a girl gives up on me I will simply let her be .
Be happy