"My Angel Dog"
19 replies
122 views
G0OD WORK LILY G0OD
Dogs are angles till they don't bite.
My princess
Ur eyes as only a poet could explain
Im not bt i shall try
Laughing nd strong
& ur very naughty
U r my angel dog
My Baby girl
I Love u so much
More then life
When We moved u
Met my new friends
We had u for
About 1 year then
U knw all my old
Friends And were a butterfly
They All loved U
When U frist met
People U were so naughty
Then treated them like family
My babby girl
My furry child
My little sister
My love
My 1 of best frnd
My angel dog

no im not a poet
A dog is a persons best friend.
hmmm nice words
she is so sweet
so beautiful
her eyes big brown
always we playing
when we says Sweetu/Sweetieeee
she runing nd always come
ECLAIRO CURNCH IT CARMEL toffy
her favorite when she see thats toffy box
she dnt leave u
round nd round wlking
when we r doing prayer
than she so quite like
so innocent babby
after completed
she will be swing
when i saw her
i hug her
nd kissing so much
i love her really i love her
Nice .smile
Very nice...
I like your Thoughts
Good efforts, so sweet 
sweet like it.
Nice Poem sis, keep it up
Gre8 lily....well written
dog angel
I've been seeing your posts and I liked them very much!