"When you text me, I can't seem to open the text fast enough to read it.
When you call me, I fumble my phone in a rush to answer.
When I talk to you on the phone, I want to reach through and caress your beautiful face.
When there's silence on the phone, I want your phone to be my lips kissing your ear.
When you speak, the rest of the World is silent to me.
When we hang up, I stare at your name on my phone and I smile.
So before I close my eyes to begin my sweet dreams of you, I hold my phone close to my heart, and hope that all my love for you will keep us connected."
OUR PHONES
16 replies
106 views
Nice quote! 
so nice...
Nice,. Tht So Sweet
wht a lucky girl who recieved such a poem.
Thanks Marlou.....
Alesis:
do not hold the phone next to your heart...it will cause cancer!
Just joking,nice post!
-hehe2- lhanksThanks ~Lily~
Thanks AKESHA
Thanks Kayli
Alesis:
do not hold the phone next to your heart...it will cause cancer!
Just joking,nice post!
He's right!Better sleep with her photo under the pillow!Thanks Aliraza
an touching
Thanks Yungboss
Niceeee post