I look into your eyes
My heart starts to race
My breathing rapidly increases
My body’s in a state
Yet …
I’m in heaven!
What is happening to me?
It feels as if I'm losing my mind
Do I take this chance at love?
Or do I run and hide?
You’re in my thoughts day and night
I’m fighting these feelings with every ounce inside
Knowing very well that I have plenty to hide
But you see right through
No wall too thick or too tall
I feel vulnerable
I feel bare
How I long for your touch
For the taste of your luscious lips
For the safe haven you provide
When you wrap your arms around me
I am falling for you
Falling hard and fast
It feels as though I’m looking at this
From one dizzy height
A mixture of excitement & fear
Whenever you are near
Today I’m taking a stand
I will be brave and give love a chance
Despite the fear & uncertainty
I want to be a part of you
I want to be a part of your life
Here I am, take my hand
For I am fragile & scared
I’m putting all my trust in you
For I have fallen …
I have fallen for you!
falling in LOVE
26 replies
179 views
wow beautiful 

i like reading this 
Wow wow thats beautiful
very gud word
Love is fascination.
Wow! such a nice post rohan, if i may ask, who is d lucky girl?
~LILY~: wow beautiful 
Thanks lily .flower2.
Tochi Prudence: Wow! such a nice post rohan, if i may ask, who is d lucky girl?
U know that, right...??Rohan786: U know that, right...??
No tell meTochi Prudence: No tell me
Guess....Rohan786: Guess....
I'm nt gud in guessngTochi Prudence: I'm nt gud in guessng
Its UnknownRohan786: Its U.....
HmmmmTochi Prudence: Hmmmm
[Hmmmm= ???Rohan786: [Hmmmm= ???
Very funnyTochi Prudence: Very funny
HmmmmmmRohan786:
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmm? nothing 2 say?Glad you found love my friend,you deserve it!
Alesis: Glad you found love my friend,you deserve it!
Which love...???