I've been living with a shadow overhead.
Ive been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.
Ive been lonely for so long.
Trapped in the past, i just cant seem to move on.
Ive been hiding all my hopes n dream away.
Just in case i ever need them again someday.
Ive been setting aside time.
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind.
Chorus:-
All i want to do is find a way bavk into love.
I cant make it thru without a way back into love.
Oh oh oh
Ive been watching but the stars refuse to shine.
Ive been searching but i just dont see the sign.
I know dats its out der. There got something for my soul somewhere.
Ive been looking for someone to shed the light.
Not somebody just to get me thru the night.
I cud use some direction n m open to ur suggestion.
Chorus:-
All i want to do is find a way back into love.
I cant make it thru without a wsy back into love.
And if i open my heart again
I guess m hoping u'll be there for me till the end
oh, oh, oh,oh, oh.
There are moments wen i dont know if its real.
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
Chorus:-
All i want to do is find a way back into love
I cant make it thru without a way back into love
And if i open my heart to you
M hoping u'll show me wat to do.
And if you help me to start again
You know that i'll be there for you till the end.
Way back into love- Hugh grant.
10 replies
91 views
Love comes out as the spontaneous flow of heart. Go ahead with ur intention. Love is God & God is love. So it'll manage everything into its right direction. But have firm faith in both, Love & God.
Ha behna 
goodluckforu: Love comes out as the spontaneous flow of heart. Go ahead with ur intention. Love is God & God is love. So it'll manage everything into its right direction. But have firm faith in both, Love & God.
Sure Samruddi: Ha behna 
.clap1. Nice song
Rohan786: .clap1. Nice song
Thanks Rohanreally nice...
Sam7007: really nice...
Thanks SamPainful and sad. But don't lose your hope. Be courageous. Time will heal all your pains and rain of pleasures will shower on you soon. Amen.