2WAP

*LOVE YOUR PARENTS*

20 replies 71 views
smiley My mom only had one eye. I hated her She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, EEEE, your mom only has one eye! I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, If youre only gonna make me a laughing stock, why dont you just die? My mom did not respond I didnt even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadnt seen me in years and she didnt even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, How dare you come to my house and scare my children! GET OUT OFHERE! NOW!!! And to this, my mother quietly answered, Oh, Im so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address, and she disappeared out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After there union, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbours said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have. My dearest son, I think of you all the time. Im sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. Im sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldnt stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. With all my love to you, Your mother. MORAL LESSON: Always LOVE your parents. They are a blessing to you.
#2
Very nice post Hari frnd -gdpost- love ur parents nd treat them with care for u will only knw their value wen u see their empty ... so pls love ur parents nd care them smiley
#3
CUTE-LILY: Very nice post Hari frnd -gdpost- love ur parents nd treat them with care for u will only knw their value wen u see their empty ... so pls love ur parents nd care them smiley
oke sure lily frnd i promise u

Log in or join to reply.