2WAP

100%

5 replies 78 views
smiley Think if: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Are Equal To: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 & 26 Then: H. A. R. D. W. O. R. K. 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98% K. N. O. W. L. E. D. G. E. 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96% L. O. V. E. 12+15.22+2=54% L. U. C. K. 12+21+3+11=47% None of them makes 100%. Then what makes 100%..??? Does money make it..? No. M. O. N. E. Y 13+15+14+5+25=72% Leadership..? No. L. E. A. D. E. R. S. H. I. P. 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16=97% But there is only one solution. If we cange our "Attitude." A. T. T. I. T. U. U. D. E. 1+20+20+9+20+21+5=100% So get ready to chage our Attitude.

Log in or join to reply.