Valentine, oh valentine,
you're so Devine.
True as the stars that
always shine.
Valentine, oh valentine,
from you I learned love.
Someone like you I
thought was undreamed
of.
Valentine, oh valentine,
won't you be mine?
To make dreams reality,
by love sublime.
Valentine, oh valentine, a
scarlet rose?
On this day when roses
reign,
A rose from you is all I
wish to gain.
Valentine, oh valentine,
can this be fate?
My fate is always
changing, but for you it
can wait.
Valentine, oh valentine,
two hearts combine.
I've never felt a heart
touch mine 'till ours
entwined.
Valentine, oh valentine,
sing me a song,
A song that can't be
forgotten, something
lifelong.
Valentine, oh valentine,
won't you be mine?
Together, forever. Until
the end of time.
* valentine day *
6 replies
105 views
Jst wait..bajrang dal is coming
very nice words
Very early you have started to celebrate Valentine
who is ur valentine billi?
nice post... 
V….is for Valentine ;
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so everlasting .
Anoop8187: V….is for Valentine ;
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so everlasting .
Nice 1