Some people give tears and make us cry;
Some give smiles and make us laugh;
But only rare can give us Laughing Tears and Crying Smiles.
Those are our Best Friends like you!
If sum1 asks me what I mean by life,
I would sit next to my friends,pull them close together,
put my arms around them & say proudly,
"THESE IDIOTS R MY LIFE!!!
LIFE changes from Classroom 2 office
Books 2 files
Jeans2formal
Pocketmoney 2salary
Girlfriend2wife,
Lekin saale dost kbhi nahi badalte Kamine ke kamine rehte hai
......kamine rehte hai
9 replies
93 views
oh good nice.
too good
But sorry to say that true friends are rare now. Those who have, like u, are more fortunate. I salute such friends.
Gud frnd is better than bad siblings. Nice post rohan
sahi h frnd nd i love my frnd.
goodluckforu: But sorry to say that true friends are rare now. Those who have, like u, are more fortunate. I salute such friends.
very true wht yu sayingAll friendz are gud
so sweet