2WAP

The Best phone ever

15 replies 132 views
#1
I'll start with the epic Nokia 3310. ALMOST INDISTRUCTIBLE,cuttin-age menu for the time,nice design(mine got pimped with blue led keyboard and screen) and the games...were adictive as hell(got my two 3310 confiscated for playing Snake in class).No camera,mp3,no touchscreen,gps,facebook...Just a happy childhood using an absolutelly EPIC phone...
#5
two of my favorite phones...i miss the eggshape of the 6600 and the way it fitted perfectly in the palm of your hand... your Iphone drops...it cracks its screen your 6600 drops...IT ROCKS THE EARTH! smiley
#8
nightflame: It's not fair comparing old phones with the new one I'd say Nokia N73, Samsung S2 and for sure my IPhone 5S
I said the best phone ever.An old phone truelly doesn't even compare to todays technology,however you might at some time liked that phone very much and i was curious about the phone you guys like or liked the most.
#10
Alesis: I said the best phone ever.An old phone truelly doesn't even compare to todays technology,however you might at some time liked that phone very much and i was curious about the phone you guys like or liked the most.
My first phone was Siemens C10 back in 1999 it's like holding a Brick and walk with it hehehee

Log in or join to reply.