Hello friends if you are using whats app. Inbox me your contact mumber.... I would like to add you there thanks....
what's app
23 replies
397 views
Kayli:
oops
hello miss topic maker____THe.bosS: hello miss topic maker
-hello2- BossKayli: -hello2- Boss
how are you?____THe.bosS: how are you?
im grt tx. An yu ?Kayli: im grt tx. An yu ?
I am good thanks. Just seldom come here. How have you been?10000 my number
I use kik!!
NIGHT_ANGEL: 10000 my number
no contact found jamella16: 
nice but not neccesary i think sooo
Heena15: 
I dont know y u blocked me .. if i said anything wrong then kam sorry ....god bless u...n thanks for ur good concern to me about peoples here.....tcHeena15: 
hell yeah. Not interested to add yeah bit. Ch____THe.bosS: hell yeah. Not interested to add yeah bit. Ch
yeah hell either to u even.. me even not bit intreasted,fff...Heena15:
yeah hell either to u even.. me even not bit intreasted,fff...
you need smart phone to use whats app... You are a chinese mobile bit. Ch....____THe.bosS: you need smart phone to use whats app... You are a chinese mobile bit. Ch....
U are rite sn....O..bit.Ch.....Heena15:
U are rite sn....O..bit.Ch.....
hell yeah fake account holder... If you have nuts then come from your real account you son of dozens fatherprincess_Soniya: okay.thanks
what ok...place ur watsapp number here..