"I didn't complete my University.."-- Bill Gates
"I Stitched Shoes in childhood.."-- Abraham Lincoln
"I was the one who served in Hotels.."Oberoi
"I was Conductor.."-- Rajnikanth
"I worked at Petrol Pump.."-- Dhirubhai Ambani
"I Failed in class 10th.."-- Sachin Tendulkar
"I was a Drop out n Keyboard Player.."-- A.R.Rahman
"I Slept on a Bench & borrowed Rs 20 everyday
from friend to travel to filmcity.."-- Shahrukh Khan
"I used to serve Tea to support my Football
Training.."-- Lionl Messi
.
.
~ Life isn't about finding yourself
Life is about creating yourself~
Life is about creating yourself~
19 replies
119 views
Whatever we are today, but its completely in our hands, how big we make it..! Thnx for sharin those sentences..
thnx 4 sharing
lovely quotes 
Nice Quotes of famous personalities. Thank you!
very nice. 
nice quotes 
Jill: Whatever we are today, but its completely in our hands, how big we make it..! Thnx for sharin those sentences.. 
Gud collection
Life is what u make it. just think before u make.then choose wisely my friend.
nice quotes
Yeh. . . . .i agree
so
i luv my life
dellie: Life is what u make it. just think before u make.then choose wisely my friend.
Yupp dellieThanks...,...
Thanks Hareesh...
NIGHT_ANGEL: nice quotes
-welcome3- NIGHT_ANGELMadhurima: Gud collection
Thanks #MadhurimaThankss
Jill: Whatever we are today, but its completely in our hands, how big we make it..! Thnx for sharin those sentences.. 
dats tru talk....