Who sat and watched my infant head, When sleeping on my cradle bed, And tears of sweet affection shed,
MY MOTHER.
When pain and sickness made me cry, Who gazed upon my heavy eyes, And wept for fear that I should die,
MY MOTHER.
Who taught my infant lips to pray, And love God's holy book and day......
MY MOTHER.
By Ann Taylor
Describe Your Mum In One Word
Describe your mum in one word :)
41 replies
544 views
I love my mother
Superb 

Life
ANGEL!!!!
Mother is Truth....Satyam..
Mother is Soul......Shivam..
Mother is Beauty...Sundaram..
So MOTHER= SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM.......
Love u Amma....
But not every father sister..... Mother is always MOTHER only....
Suni is right. A father is great who plays the role of mother
Lovely mum
World.
She is the best of all mothers
Mother is a gift of GOD
Excellent
Calm but i love my dad more than my mum
My Sweet Mother I luv u
Gem
Superb!
Fanatic.
Heart
Life