2WAP

* O' My beloved, I Love Only You. *

6 replies 148 views
Khwaab aankhon mein ab nahi aate Ab to palkon mein tum samaaye ho Har ghadi saath saath rehte ho Dil ki duniya mein ghar basaaye ho Teri har baat pe hum aitbaar karte hain Aye sanam hum to sirf tumse pyaar karte hain Humko jis ki thi wo talaash ho tum Khushboo saanson ki dil ki pyaas ho tum Tere aashiq tere deewane hain Saari duniya se hum begaane hain Jaan hum pyaar tumhe beshumaar karte hain Aye sanam hum to sirf tumse pyaar karte hain
#1
I envisage & wait for you.... O' My beloved, I Love Only You. I too offer up my life for you, My Darling; I love only you, O' My Darling. Dreams do not enter the eyes Now that you reside in eyelids. You stay with me every minute of arc. You make home in the heart What ever I sought, That search is you. Fragrance of breath & thirst of heart is you. I am your fan & I am fanatic about you. I am secluded from the entire world (for you) O'My Darling, Endlessly I love you.

Log in or join to reply.