2WAP

* -dream- *

2 replies 75 views
Come to me Like breath comes Be my limitless imagination Like the wild weeds No whisper of a lover Or any rain Gives me so much thrill Than your hoof I am in the dream of dreams When the pipers Steal your sweet music From your iron -shod feet My dreams make me Less reasonable and less decent But wiser and more intelligent Than the rest of the men While above the ground three feet You are the only friend Without envy So much strength and power With out any pride No secret between us When I, on you, ride I soar You fly With so much beauty and grace All my wishes, unattained Get the desired wings We are in the excursion Of escape and freedom Answers of all the questions, troubled A break out from the human mundane prison

Log in or join to reply.