2WAP

* mother *

15 replies 142 views
On my love, I do not like to talk too much As a lot of words Will only create a commotion So I prefer to keep a silence On my nuance Rest of all I leave, For your better comprehension In your child hood When you do not eat And in your adult hood When you do not give me food Silently I always cry But still on my brave face I keep a broad smile.. I do not call you to come in When I burn myself under the sun, But when I see you to face cold out-side I must welcome you to this cave Even I have to burn my ribs to give you warmth inside. I do not allow you to hold my hand When we cross a river or pass a narrow bridge In danger I know you can leave But I always hold your hand, tight, And throw you up to the other side Though I never think whether I will be dead or alive. mother mother mother mother mother mother mother mother mother
#15
for my mom ........................Aakar chupa lo mujhe,bahut chal liya Tumhare bin yeh safar kiya..par jeevan nahi jiya. Ek baar dil se laga lo,gila-shiqwa khatam ho jayega. Yeh woh armaan hai jo,aakhiri saans ko kheecta chala jayega. Tumhara hee hissa hoon,koi parayaa to nahi Thak gaye hoon aur rastaa lambaa hai abhi. Ghod mein kuch der soney do,neend aatee nahi abh Aanchal mei chupa lo,kho jayen yeh zakham sab. Bahut baatyein karnee hai,kabhi mauka hi nahi mila, Maa kyon tumsey kabhi iss dil ka taar nahi juda? Ehsaas dilao ki mai zinda hoon, Acchee ,pyari bas tumharee hoon. Ma kabhi aana zaroor tumhare bina bahut akeli hoon....

Log in or join to reply.