I'm so lonely, broken angel
I'm so lonely, listen to my heart
One and only, broken angel
Come and save me, before I fall apart
Where ever you are I'm beside you
To the end, I'm crazy of you
You, you don't know that you are my life
Come back to me
I'm so lonely, broken angel
I'm so lonely, listen to my heart
One and only, broken angel
Come and save me, before I fall apart
La la leyli la la leyli la laaa...
I'm so lonely, broken angel
I'm so lonely, listen to my heart
One and only, broken angel
Come and save me, before I fall apart
I'm so lonely, broken angel
I'm so lonely, listen to my heart
One and only, broken angel
Come and save me, before I fall apart
La la leyli la la leyli la laaa......
I'm so lonely
8 replies
104 views
La la leyli la la leyli la laaa.
nyc
nice........ .V.
lovely song
nice song
Humm nice song 
nice song,popular here in clubs still
Nice n wonderful song sis. I hav dis too.
nice song .. 