I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin......i love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin...
(I ...
...you).
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than I'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.
what a wonderful world...
11 replies
68 views
Wow! Wonderful composing.
Kmsin shbd the h nhi
Beautiful words....
Excellent

Great too good
What a wonderful word sung by Jim Reeves. Thanks for sharing lyrics fren.
SO BEAUTIFUL
what a bad song is it?
*dontlikeromancesongs
W0o0W RealLy N!!!CE..
Cookies: what a bad song is it?
*dontlikeromancesongs
Waoho