This message is beyond all relationships......
When I'll be dead....., your tears will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry for me now instead !
you will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead !
you'll say words of praise,.. But I won't hear.. Praise me now instead !
you'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead !
you'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead
you'll wish... you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!
Moral......''Spend time with a person you love the most , the one you care for. Make him/her feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you forever''!
This post is beyong all relationships......
13 replies
109 views
Rohan786: This message is beyond all relationships......
When I'll be dead....., your tears will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry for me now instead !
you will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead !
you'll say words of praise,.. But I won't hear.. Praise me now instead !
you'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead !
you'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead
you'll wish... you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!
Moral......''Spend time with a person you love the most , the one you care for. Make him/her feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you forever''!
You r right RohanRohan ji ! It's the go of the world. Realize the truth instead. Don't be so emotional dear. This heartless world can't understand what ur message is ! Though u've urged from ur heart but who cares to ponder what u say ! Thanks.
Ur rite buddy.
NICE TOPIC BUDDY
Very right
i love my grandfather 
This Tym I Wl Be More Sweeter...
This Tym I Wl Be More Sweeter...hehe
Fr all Of my frens...an ur one of them!.
right
AKESHA: This Tym I Wl Be More Sweeter...hehe
Fr all Of my frens...an ur one of them!.
Really...?? -hehe2-Thankss...
Moral lesson