there may be some subject that you don want to study or hate to study
please comment the name of that subject
you can comment more then one sub name.........
which subject you hate to study....???
33 replies
383 views
maths grrr 
Physics, Math, Accounting. I always knew I was going to law school so why the hell should I know anything about what time Jill and Jack should meet on the street if Jill went at that time with this speed and Jack went at this time with that speed. As if it holds anything important to me. So wasting my time - sorry I've been wanting to nag about it whole my life. 
Chemistry
in school maths
now quantitative methods
This is the coding of typing 
Math
Every subject lol
-chemistry-
-math- 
polity
-physics-
Physics....
latin language.i'm not Harry Potter to cast spells in latin 
Maths
Science
History...
Chemistry, history, geography, political science and analog electronics :/
MAthe and statistics
ONLY MATH 
Maths