2WAP

How Do You Feel..?

29 replies 140 views
Dear 2wap wapperz..! How do u feel and react, when any one offers you for sex relations in chat, in his/her first meet or later on..?
#6
Rango: I wonder why she does it.That's the nature of some people
Don't blame only females, males also do. I got many of my female friends, complained me the same from males who pm them for sex relations.
#7
I completely refused. But i dont use bad words. Just make them understand we r here for frenship n not sex chat. Every guy wud understand dat if u dont like it. Its ok if no one talk to me again cos m here for frenship only bro. I dont blame any guy for it cos dats natural.
#10
saahir: Hmmm..!
hmm, saahir mai aise logo ko direct block karti hu bas kuchh bolne ki jarurt hi nhi hai sharm nhi aati in logo ko aise bat karte huye sharm aani chahiye ... ye bahut hi bura hai, meko nafrat hai aise logo se ....
#13
_NiGhTmArE_aNgEl_: Hey shez married how she can do that?
I know shez married, she dint do that but some1 sent her some nude pic, as she reported. Since then shez not seen online.
#14
saahir: I know shez married, she dint do that but some1 sent her some nude pic, as she reported. Since then shez not seen online.
Bro.. Why she good from this wap because of smiley ppls..?
#18
fairy78: u knw what man hota h k uska muh hi tor dun frnd q k hm idhar ate h jst frends se gup shap karne or lyf k kuch pal ko bina tention k jene
Na.. Na.. Mu matt tordna, kuchh log pagal hote hain. Ese longo ko block kardo, staff ko complain karne ke baad. Yahi unka ilaj hai.

Log in or join to reply.