2WAP

I need your true love!

2 replies 86 views
I don't need your praise I don't need your help My needs are finished I'm made of self What I need is you You and your true love Your true care is the cure It acts like a herb I'm suffering from a disease It's called loneliness I don't want no superstar For me, you're the only best I know you know my abilities I know you know my fears I know you can distinguish between My sweat and my tears I know you're hurt And you know I'm too Lets lower our igo once And clear the difference whichever are due You know I love you truely Even though I might not show And I know you care for me So what it does not glow Forget what I said before You know I can't control Anger is my only weakness Can't stop it eats my soul You're known to forgive me always Even when I was at my worst Now I need you back as before This time I'm the sufferer first

Log in or join to reply.