I need you so badly!!!
You made my world,
But you never know that,
you made me cry,
But you never know that,
Do you ever dream of me?
I never know that,
Do you ever care about me?
I never know that,
I'll never know how good it feels to hold your hand.
You never know how my mind dying for you,
I need you so badly!!!
I need you so badly!!!
14 replies
210 views
Nice one too. thanks for sharing 
Thanks Eleto
Nice one
.
Wow!! Rohan well done. Nicely composed.
oh so sweet words Rohan... 
Gud lines
its so impressive
Nice but wrong forum
jacki: Nice but wrong forum
Why...?? Rohan786:
Why...??
its a poem swtyjacki:
its a poem swty
Yupz, its a love poem...Rohan786:
Yupz, its a love poem...
i was just pulling ur leg swtyjacki: i was just pulling ur leg swty
Nice poem buddy 