Is it love that I am in with you?
Sometimes I get lost in your mysterious eyes,
and then I feel my soul is rising up,
suddenly I feel, even I may die for this,
tell me, Is it love that I am in with you?
I dont realize where Im headed for.
But It feels Im in heaven, when you nearby me.
It feels something happens,
in my mind which I cant deny,
tell me my darling,
Is it love that I am in with you?
Is it love that I am in with you?
9 replies
101 views
U surely seem to be ignorant of love. O fool ! It's the thread of love really binding our thoughts with our love which u feel ! Be loved dear friend !
i think yes it is Love...
Gud1
"I dont realise where I'm headed for" . In this Ebola era. How cn one say that? Lolzz. Just kidding
Yes
aww.. very nice.
ladyme: "I dont realise where I'm headed for" . In this Ebola era. How cn one say that? Lolzz. Just kidding
LOLz