2WAP

SORRY I'm disturbing you at this time, . . but....

11 replies 126 views
SORRY I'm disturbing you at this time, . . but please can you do me a favor??? ..... If you are not Busy or not doing anything important.... . . Can you please.... . . . . . SMILE, It really suits you .. MORAL- All pErsoNs are not hungry of likes some of them wants care of their fRienDs !!!See More
#2
You've got the point here, unfortunately when you ask someone "you've got minute?" people tend to think you need something from them and all you want is spending some time with your friends.
#3
Rohan786: SORRY I'm disturbing you at this time, . . but please can you do me a favor??? ..... If you are not Busy or not doing anything important.... . . Can you please.... . . . . . SMILE, It really suits you .. MORAL- All pErsoNs are not hungry of likes some of them wants care of their fRienDs !!!See More
Is it a necessary call!

Log in or join to reply.