Age of six he loved her so much and everyday he'd let her know "I love you grace. But each day she'd just laugh and run away till one day she turned around and sat with him on the playground. And say
"Im sorry Chris I don't love you you'll find someone else who loves you too"
In the High school they met again and they laughed about the things back then they began to date and fell in love. he got the girl that he'd dreamed of. But when came to college everything changed they were far apart with lives rearranged.
"Well be fine grace" but she had doubt she turned and said "it won't work out".
"Im sorry Chris I can't love you, you'll find someone else who loves you too".
In their twenties they met again and they laughed about the things back then he took her hand and they began to dance remembering their old romance. Two years later she became his wife they'd be together all of their life.
They went on a drive, when it was no longer light they drove down the roads of the starry night the music came on she started to sing he whispered,
"Grace you're my everything".
But then suddenly in one big flash headlights shone as their car crashed he saw her laying down on the ground. he felt his tears start rolling down.
"Grace..." he cried she took his hand "I have to leave... Please understand"
"I love you so much it's always been true but you'll find someone else and you'll love again too"
"No," he cried "it's always been you. I don't want someone else I only want you".
And there on that street is where he cried hugging his love as she slowly died.
Age of six he loved her so much.........
26 replies
202 views
heart breaking story. it make me sad
:-@
0oh its very saddy st0ry... 
oh realy its so touchng...
.sad.
..
Hmmm sad ending
such a heart-breaking story..
rula diya bhai..dil pe lagi h bhai.ye story.
Very SAD STORY .sad. Br0
please listen to
IMMORTAL TECHMIQUE-YOU NEVER KNOW
you'll find it similar but...i think that one is a true story 
SaD...stoRy bro....sad.
heart touching story
Touching story Rohan 
Its so sad it must end in such a way 
princess_Soniya: very touchy emotional story thanks for sharing
yes my love..very sad endingcrying.....
i'll love you for a thousand years
Thanks gini....