2WAP

You Made Me Weak!

5 replies 138 views
You Know, When I was a little kid I didn't need anybody, Life was teaching me lessons I was shy and steady, Keeping distance from relations I hated my relatives, they were being mean and selfish My mind was creative, So i developed friendship with it But I don't know when, you entered in it First few days was like The best times of my life But slowly when the friendship grown, ignorance was shown You were behaving like, I was ever unknown I wasn't so possessive Yeah you had grown up But still i had the right to ask you what was going on Things happen, but still you doesn't care much Still the tears comes back in my eyes Though they had gone You made me that weak And I never wanted to Now I ask you back the rights i granted you Who gave you right to make the heart cry who never did Now you won't be even the last person When i die - I ever need Because.. you made me weak! And now.. I hate you And even if the God comes down, I won't forgive you ---

Log in or join to reply.