girl: dont u ever smile?
boy: yes,I do...y u asked?
girl: thr r no smiling photos of urs in fb..
boy: then let me ask u a question
girl: yeh sure
boy: dont u take bathe
girl: yes I do...y u asked
boy: I ddnt see any of ur bathing photos..
.
boy vs girl
19 replies
212 views
www.AJAYMOBILE.IN
Dont pot jokes in funzone 
LoneLy_heArt: Dont pot jokes in funzone 
jokes r meant for fun...SONIC: jokes r meant for fun...
why u did't post in comedy zone ??LoneLy_heArt: why u did't post in comedy zone ??
ohhhkkkk...
I juz put .....y u always finding fault wid me..SONIC: ohhhkkkk...
I juz put .....y u always finding fault wid me..
why are u always showing fault ??LoneLy_heArt: why are u always showing fault ??
is this a fault....then u have to go and correct so many users here ....find time for that...stop following me for finding negatives....try to see smthing positive as the rest of the users do here...SONIC: is this a fault....then u have to go and correct so many users here ....find time for that...stop following me for finding negatives....try to see smthing positive as the rest of the users do here...
1st do a positive work & show me LoneLy_heArt: 1st do a positive work & show me
who r u???....why I have to show my works before uSONIC: who r u???....why I have to show my works before u
.....thats what I told ,u always find mistakes....check the comments of other users...and compare it with urs...try to change ur attittude first...this just a joke which I have posted and take it in that sense other than useless arguements
alrady change my attitude ! There is a already comedy zone in 2wap & try to post jokes in comedy zone & all jokes topic will be move to comedy zone soon LoneLy_heArt: alrady change my attitude ! There is a already comedy zone in 2wap & try to post jokes in comedy zone & all jokes topic will be move to comedy zone soon 
yes...so what...I only want my post to exist anywhere....whether its funzone,amazone or any zone..SONIC: yes...so what...I only want my post to exist anywhere....whether its funzone,amazone or any zone..
lol its not funzone its funny zoneLoneLy_heArt: lol its not funzone its funny zone
Fun zone..lolits a dirty j0ke...~
~
Laugh wan kill me die oo. 9c one!
Ha Ha Haa Ha 