Do you believe in DESTINY.....???
19 replies
242 views
YES, i beleave in destiny
Sure, Destiny is what's meant to be, what's written in d star, ur inescapable fate.
Tochi Prudence: Sure, Destiny is what's meant to be, what's written in d star, ur inescapable fate.
[quote=Tochi]
:]Noo ..
YEs i believe in my own destiny.
noo noo no
I dont believe in destiny
i rly dnt knw
yes .... sometimes...
I don't know, maybe.
no we make our destiny with our choices
Yes i do believe in my own destiny n fate.
No i dnt
yaaa
I think it is to hard to say one way or another.
Really if things are planned out would we really know? no.
If the entire universe was based around chaos would we really know? no.
If we create our own destiny would we really know? no.
Trying to pin-point our existance is an endless journey. Instead I would consider more important to live right "now". There is no past or future, no destiny fate or chaos. Only right now.