You are on a flight from india to USA non-stop. There is a fire in the back
of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What
do you tell them?
hurry up!!
13 replies
66 views
1st
i ill call my parents. ,
then
i told
i miss u
bye take care
I will call my big bro n say " Tk cr of urself ur lil sis wil not come back home fr US"
how will i get network on air.?
I w'll call my Girl & ask my last words u.
U LOVE me/nt,
If she say i luv u,
I jump out of dat plane wth a parachute
LoneLy_heArt: how will i get network on air.?
switch to aeroplane mode..NAASH: I w'll call my Girl & ask my last words u.
U LOVE me/nt,
If she say i luv u,
I jump out of dat plane wth a parachute
hehe..athu kalakki machu...thumbsup.SONIC: hehe..athu kalakki machu...thumbsup.
Thnx machu..SONIC: switch to aeroplane mode..
how will i get network on flight mode ?LoneLy_heArt: how will i get network on flight mode ?
u jus trySONIC: u jus try
try urself 1stLoneLy_heArt: try urself 1st
I already tried....now u..SONIC: I already tried....now u..
keep it up