I find this love poem on the net
Each night before I go to bed
I thank the stars above
Because I have you in my life
And giving me your love
You're more to me than just a friend
You're someone on whom I can depend
I cherish every word you say
It helps me through this lonely day
You've given me much more than hope
You've given me your love
I know that you were sent to me
From someone up above
And in the morning I still know
That in my heart you'll be
Side by side our love will grow
Through all eternity
Your Love for me
6 replies
58 views
Nice poem. Thanks for sharing.
princess_nisha: this is beautiful sis
i had a love like this but i lost it.sad.
I know sissy. I also experience it once but lost it tOowow nice poem thanks 4 sharing it my swt frnd 
Nyc.sad.
sweet
