It is found that the same camera clarity is not available for different mobile brands of the same megapixels....I have a samsung mobile of mere 1.3 mp camera and a max mobile of 3.2 mp camera....I found that the samsung mobile's camera offers more clarity when compared to max eventhough max has more mp......now u please suggest which which mobile brand offers maximum camera quality.....ofcurz samsung,nokia or sony.....among dizzy which one is best
phone wid best camera
24 replies
173 views
Noki lumia 1020 the max camera 41megapixels..
i
samsung 
sagarking20: Noki lumia 1020 the max camera 41megapixels..
I ddnt asked for the mobile of highest megapixels which I cant afford.....I asked for the mobile brand having bettr camera quality of same megapixelsYa 101% samsung
sagarking20: Noki lumia 1020 the max camera 41megapixels..
I ddnt asked for the mobile of highest megapixels which I cant afford.....I asked for the mobile brand having bettr camera quality fir the same megapixelssagarking20: Noki lumia 1020 the max camera 41megapixels..
I ddnt asked for the mobile of highest megapixels which I cant afford.....I asked for the mobile brand having bettr camera quality for the same megapixelsMegapixels are not a standard for good camera,even a 1 megapixel camera can give better pic quality than a 5 MP Camera
Check yourself,mostly the branded companies have good quality camera... Go for nokia...for net & camera
Canvas 2
samsung
nokia500
Nokia is one of the best brand and their camera clarity is very nice.
nokia lumia all set r gud camera.
xperia & Lumia phones camera is good than samsung phone
Nokia N97 may be but in nokia music express and nokia E51 both has more or less {0.5 MP difference} same megapixel but different clarity
Gud info bro '10q
Rebellion: Megapixels are not a standard for good camera,even a 1 megapixel camera can give better pic quality than a 5 MP Camera
Check yourself,mostly the branded companies have good quality camera... Go for nokia...for net & camera
Thnkz for the infoXperia also has a very good camera but it is not available in low price range
Higher pixels doesn't mean better picture quality... Lens should be good.. I guess Lumia series phones have good picture quality as I'm using it currently...
lolxzz..
heRe nt fr samsUng.. use nOkia lumia 1020 nd 808 pureview nd u know y it cOuld be the best..!!!
East & West NOKIA is the Best... 