Because of you all my thoughts are memorable...
Because of you all my dreams are sweet...
Because of you every second of mine was special...
Because of you all my life is a wonder...
I will neither go away from your vision nor from your life...
Your love is a miracle...
it will always do some magic...
When you take everything away from me
You will be still there as the emptiness
Whenever you are happy you can feel me
I will be there with you as the happiness sweetheart...
never cry once in your life I will die because I am living inside your eyes.
I am living inside your Eyes
22 replies
205 views
app ko love hogya 
Ohh dats so sweet Subr. Dats wat i feel for my lost love. Thanks for sharing these wonderful words. 
Nice meaningfull composition.
Really Nice
wow really so beautiful, nice, meaningful very very nice....
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing
Dat's great
Rhyming Words.....
Seems true...

Superb
wht you mean to?
Love makes true meaning of life. Nice composition, well versed.
9ice nd sv8 lines
ha! Awesome
Nice n true
awesome subu bro 
.Wow. .,
Very nice 
gr8 liNes..!
Its true for true lovers
Its really heart touching lines so sweet subraat