Hello, I am Phoebe3, my real name is Stephen. My English is not so good. As part of the closing of the game, I would like to thank EmoCute Girl, Handsome Don for their great hard work. EmoCute Girldivided the world into seven parts, like Europa Asia Africa etc. Me, int he North American Nature Zone managed to win a first and a second award by making success by working hard writing about animals, plants, birds, deserts. I would also like to say thank you to my boss, Rock, who also did nice work. Everyone is my friend, Latrine admin, Sweet Divyanka Kingfiher Eleto Lonely heart Haris Harees. So as part of the great game show's closing ceremony I would like to congratulate send thanks to my club members on this great day. Let us now celebrate, I wish you all my friends all th ebest, and have a nice day to everyone. The game is over, but the Nature Club goes on forever!
Nature Club Closing Ceremony
3 replies
208 views
phoebe3: Hello,
I am Phoebe3, my real name is Stephen. My English is not so good. As
part of the closing of the game, I would like to thank EmoCute Girl,
Handsome Don for their great hard work. EmoCute Girldivided the world
into seven parts, like Europa Asia Africa etc. Me, int he North American
Nature Zone managed to win a first and a second award by making
success by working hard writing about animals, plants, birds, deserts. I
would also like to say thank you to my boss, Rock, who also did nice
work. Everyone is my friend, Latrine admin, Sweet Divyanka Kingfiher
Eleto Lonely heart Haris Harees. So as part of the great game show's
closing ceremony I would like to congratulate send thanks to my club
members on this great day. Let us now celebrate, I wish you all my
friends all th ebest, and have a nice day to everyone. The game is over,
but the Nature Club goes on forever!
congratulation friend on great success 
The game is over, but the Nature Club goes on forever! I am agree with your last sentence .. Well said phoebe3 