2WAP

Wide awake- Katy Perry

1 reply 54 views
M wide awake m wide awake I'm wide awake yeah, i was in the dark i was falling hard with an open heart i'm wide awake How did i read the star so wrong. I'm wide awake N now its clear to me That everything u see Aint wat it seems I'm wide awake Yeah, i was dreaming for so long. (Pre- chorus) I wish i knew then what i know now wouldn't dive in wouldn't bow down Gravity hurts u made it so sweet Till i woke up on a concrete. Falling from cloud 9 Crashing from the high I'm letting go tonite (yeah i'm) falling from cloud 9. I'm wide awake not losing any sleep picked up every piece landed on my feet. M wide awake need nothing to compete myself...nooo hooo I'm wide awake Yeah m born again outta the lion's den i dont hav to pretend And its too late The story over now the end. (rep pre- chorus) (rep chorus) Thunder rumbling. Castle crumbling. I am ttying to.hold on God knows dat i tried Seeing dat i tried Seeing the bright side But m not blind anymore. ( rep chorus) m wide awake(5 times)

Log in or join to reply.