Here's My New Topic
pOEM
Its sweet like the nectar
Of the garden flower,
Its soothing like the buzzing
Of a bumble bee,
Its warm like the rays
Of the morning sun,
Its the search of a love so pure
Which keeps me on the run.
Its the pulse in my vein,
The thoughts in my brain,
In every breath that I take,
The smile my lips make,
Its in the twinkle of my eye,
Till the day I die.
Its the dream in my sleep,
Its springs freshest leaf;
A love so rare like this
Will always be with me for keeps.
Its the warmth of my blood,
As my feelings flood,
As says my heart's beat,
Its depth touches the ocean's feet.
Even if its heart searing pain,
With nothing to gain,
I will feel it as the tear on my cheek,
And without words my soul will speak.
A feeling so sincere,
A bond so strong,
I know my soul will never guide me wrong.
I will wait till my last sunset,
Till my heart slows down with a dull ache,
Till my eyes are wet
Till I meet my soul's mate
Yes, I will wait.
| "Yes I'll Wait" |
23 replies
170 views
Here's My New Topic
pOEM
Its sweet like the nectar
Of the garden flower,
Its soothing like the buzzing
Of a bumble bee,
Its warm like the rays
Of the morning sun,
Its the search of a love so pure
Which keeps me on the run.
Its the pulse in my vein,
The thoughts in my brain,
In every breath that I take,
The smile my lips make,
Its in the twinkle of my eye,
Till the day I die.
Its the dream in my sleep,
Its springs freshest leaf;
A love so rare like this
Will always be with me for keeps.
Its the warmth of my blood,
As my feelings flood,
As says my heart's beat,
Its depth touches the ocean's feet.
Even if its heart searing pain,
With nothing to gain,
I will feel it as the tear on my cheek,
And without words my soul will speak.
A feeling so sincere,
A bond so strong,
I know my soul will never guide me wrong.
I will wait till my last sunset,
Till my heart slows down with a dull ache,
Till my eyes are wet
Till I meet my soul's mate
Yes, I will wait.
Thanks 4 the topic 
,,nice poem
Well Composed.
Nice poem!
Awsome
nice Poem 
superb !!!!!!!
Nice poem
Keep on waiting.
well composed poem...
woah...!
nic..!!!
Keep posting. . .gud post
very nice 
nice poem bro 
Good 
really nice poem 
Nice poem indeed
Nice poem
Thanx Guyzz.....

wat a words...thumbs up to u