2WAP

SILENCE SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS

8 replies 110 views
Few days back I went to a park nearby I saw a lovely couple sitting on bench, A Sweet Girl & and Cute looking Guy, Laughing, Playing with each other, Boy was teasing her, Messing with her hair, Girl was pinching him on his nose Then girl rests her head on his shoulder just like shes surrenders herself to him, then they moved away by holding each others hand It was a mesmerizing view to watch.. Now I know you all are thinking whats SPECIAL in this thats really normal in Love Isnt it?? SPECIAL was Both were DEAF & DUMB, They cant speak to each other They cant listen to each other But They can Understand each other more than us We can speak, We can Listen But dont understand each other Moral: Silence Speaks Louder Then Wordssmiley Author- Unknown
#6
A very impressive & teaching incident described in a very very impressive method. Thanks for imparting morally-valued lesson to us, dumb...deaf & blind persons in true sense.

Log in or join to reply.