2WAP

shooting star

20 replies 120 views
I saw a sh0oting star last night: I said: Please do everything to make him happy with the pers0n he l0ved forever. The star said. Give me a good reason why i sh0uld grant ur wish. I replied: Becoz i love him. It said: Why u d0nt wish that he love u back. I simply replied: Because i d0nt want him to loved me just because of my WISHsmiley.vsad.
#3
Tochi Prudence: Is better 4 a guy 2 tel a lady dt i love u than her doing so, dnt worry if is truly urs he wil surly come back 2 u.
i think he is n0t c0ming back he is happy n0w with his l0vesmiley
#5
bluefairy: i think he is n0t c0ming back he is happy n0w with his l0vesmiley
bluefairy]i think he is n0t c0ming back he is happy n0w with his l0ve Dnt worry wht goes up must surly comes down
#6
Tochi Prudence: bluefairy]i think he is n0t c0ming back he is happy n0w with his l0ve Dnt worry wht goes up must surly comes down
Dnt worry wht goes up must surly comes down
#13
bluefairy: if he s mine. . He is mine. .f he is n0t 4 me so wat. .there are billi0ns of people in the w0rld. .
I agree with you. A person must be brave to take decissions. B'coz firm decissions open many ways to move ahead. If you are not firm in ur decission then you can't move ahead.
#14
saahir: I agree with you. A person must be brave to take decissions. B'coz firm decissions open many ways to move ahead. If you are not firm in ur decission then you can't move ahead.
yeah ur ryt.

Log in or join to reply.