If you are angry with your
Loved one or friend!
Put aside your ego..
Just hug him/her and say..
"I need you idiot, at least to
fight with me."
(copy /paste)
Keep your friendship..
20 replies
144 views
Nice ,,,,,
Yup . . . Hug me bro. .
Hareesh: Yup . . . Hug me bro. .
G8..buddy..!
9c info! But i think am angry with sonic girl, i deserve to hug her... Lolz
Jow: 9c info! But i think am angry with sonic girl, i deserve to hug her... Lolz
Go ahead, apply the method.saahir:
Go ahead, apply the method.
hmmmm.. Rilly bro. OwkayJow: hmmmm.. Rilly bro. Owkay
What is 'true life style?' topic id: 3204070 . Plz read here more.saahir:
What is 'true life style?' topic id: 3204070 . Plz read here more.
Av already bin there. Itz a 9c thread. Kudos!Jow: Av already bin there. Itz a 9c thread. Kudos!
saahir:
Bro.
U're alwayz welkumed...anytym any day. One luv!superb...
Ok......I'll try...

vry nice
but m angree with so many ppl how i hug them, no way bcz they r not deserve, i am really sorry friends
heya.
CUTE-LILY: vry nice
but m angree with so many ppl how i hug them, no way bcz they r not deserve, i am really sorry friends 
datz y puting ur ego aside sets in.Am I?I do not feel anger at any time, or any other human emotion.
