S I S T E R
S: Splendid and
I: Incredible
S: Siblings
T: Towering our life with
E: Exuberance and
R: Responsive all the times!
*****************************
R A K H I :
R: Ritual held
A: Annually by
K: Kins to share
H: Happiness with
I: Intimate siblings!
( copy & paste)
HaPpY RaKsHa BaNdHaN
17 replies
135 views

HaPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN 
Ok. . . . .so sw8. . . . . .
My sis is in so far for me. . . . . . .
I miss this year event also
sorry sis . . .
I miss u (elizbeth)
REALLY SO SWEET
I LOVE MY BROTHERS
HAPPY RAKHI BHAI
&
HAPPY RAKHI MY ALL 2WAP BROTHERS
Hareesh: My sis is in so far for me. . . . . . .
I miss this year event also
sorry sis . . .
I miss u (elizbeth)
[quote=Hareesh]My sis is in so far for me. . . . . . .
I miss this year event also
sorry sis . . .
I miss u (elizbeth)[/quote......thank u bro...happy rakshabandhan to u my utod,and to all 2wapers...,it kips my tounge twisted..bro hehe ijoy the celebrationHappy Rakhshabandhan To all....

Nice sharing ! Thank you!
Happy rakshabandhan ...
happy rakshabandhan bRo...
bt no one tie me rakhee..!!! 
Trax: happy rakshabandhan bRo...
bt no one tie me rakhee..!!! 
All sister of 2wapworld are with u.saahir:
All sister of 2wapworld are with u.
thnx bro ... _SonIcGirL_: dnt b sad
y not sis... _SonIcGirL_: why you sad
my sis iz unable to tie me rakhee cuz she'z far away frm me... :'(_SonIcGirL_: oh sorry 
she is in other state...!Trax: she is in other state...!
So sad.