2WAP

I Lost Her Love !

25 replies 178 views
We met one night at net chat I was in naughty mood I posted her smiley Hours went She was not to leave She said marry me I'm married. I replied No problem I'm your wife Accept me No, I can't I replied She insisted I'll die Till morning She denied my request At last slumber covered her Since than I don't find her at net
#14
Jow: I agree
frnd dnt say tht..not all,.bc i meet some hre,thy met only n chatng aftr 2yrs thy mried n now thyre livng hapi w thr kids,.the guy realy came hre to mary the grl no matr hw far thr dstance..truelove!.net lov does work
#15
merly: frnd dnt say tht..not all,.bc i meet some hre,thy met only n chatng aftr 2yrs thy mried n now thyre livng hapi w thr kids,.the guy realy came hre to mary the grl no matr hw far thr dstance..truelove!.net lov does work
Agree with you.
#16
saahir: Agree with you.
actualy i dd watch hs proposal to a flipina grl,that grl so lucky,..n my aunt too,she found goodguy n chatng last yer thy maried,wishng i am too haha
#17
merly: actualy i dd watch hs proposal to a flipina grl,that grl so lucky,..n my aunt too,she found goodguy n chatng last yer thy maried,wishng i am too haha
Surely I hope you also will. Wish you all the best.smiley

Log in or join to reply.