Before you fall in Love, you should know that Love is
not a straight forward, don't expect only good things.
You will be broken hearted, lied, cheated on etc,
but the ability to trust and ability to forgive is the one
which can make ur relationship grow stronger even
though your passing through some difficulties
.
before you fall inlove.
10 replies
153 views
Love means:
L: 'Live in peace.'
O: 'Be Obligee.'
V: 'Be Vacuous' of negativity & I'll thoughts.
E: 'Be Eager to secrifice.
saahir: Love means:
L: 'Live in peace.'
O: 'Be Obligee.'
V: 'Be Vacuous' of negativity & I'll thoughts.
E: 'Be Eager to secrifice.
Nice one saahir 
yes it is..thts why im here! i moved on alredy fo tht, and still that love grows and grows
Thnx..senior..
Gud information..
9c thread! Keep rocking bro
princess_nisha:
i agree with you bhai well said
8 letter 3 word 1 meaning, I LOVE YOU
Nice...
Nice thread